HOWDY LOVELY CUSTOMERS
Here are a quick and few FAQ's we put together to get you quick answers. If you still have questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 1-3 business days for a response.
- Our shipping varies depending on the processing time, current work load and your shipping address. After you place your order, it goes into the processing period which usually takes between 1-3 business days (does not include weekends) once your order is done processing then it is ready for shipping.We ship out of Bay Area California.
2. I never received my package, what happened
- Once an item is shipped it will automatically send a tracking number with the shipping confirmation email. When you receive a tracking number this means it is now in the hands of USPS, and we are no longer responsible for your package. Although USPS is a very reliable mailing source, they sometimes do make mistakes and may take longer that what is expected, please understand when this happens it is out of our control. We can not refund you for lost or damage packages. Please contact your local USPS and with your tracking number they can let you know exactly where and what is going on with your package.
3. When do you restock on certain items
- Restocks on items vary, it always depends if the style is available from our vendor and the current demand of the product. If an item becomes out of stock very quickly after being released, we will most likely restock within a week, but again isn't always promised.
4. I received my order and my item is damaged, Can I get another item
-Yes, if your item arrived defective you have 3 business days from when the tracking shows "delivered" to contact us and inform us about the defect, please make sure to email us email@example.com. We stand behind our brand and customers. We want to make sure you always have your items in great condition so please make sure to contact us within 3 business days
5. The item broke/ripped on me while I was wearing it, can I get a refund?
- We know how disappointing this can be and we do apologize if this happens, however we do not manufacture our items and we do not have any control over quality therefore Stay Wild and Western isn't responsible for damages that happen after the item is used. We can not refund you for something that you broke or ripped while wearing items. No Exceptions. Thank you for understanding.
6. Can you suggest a size
- We understand that it may be hard to determine your size in each item, however each item is from different vendors and a lot of factors go in to the sizing such as fabric, stretch and the pattern/cut of the item. Unfortunately we can not recommend a size because we do not know your body type and the fit you would be comfortable with. Please Note: We are not responsible if an item does not fit the way it is expected, use your discretion. However we do offer store credit. Please see the RETURN POLICY information page.
7. Do you have a size chart
- No. We do not have a size chart because we carry from various vendors and all items vary in size and measurements and there isn't one consistent size chart offered for each item, however we try to provide size charts for specific items if available by vendor. We also try to note if the item fits relatively smaller/ bigger or if its true to size.
8. Bodysuits, Returnable?
- No. All bodysuits are FINAL SALE at all times. For hygiene purposes, to protect you and other customers, we can not take a bodysuit back. Even if its unworn. NO EXCEPTIONS.